BY CLICKING SEND YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
WITHDRAWING FROM A LEAGUE:
- All teams sign up for a full season. Any team dropping out without prior notice are liable for the full season match fees (see below).
- Any team wishing to leave a league should provide a two-week played notice period. If SoccerPitch can find a replacement during this period then a team will not be charged for the remaining games of the season, if no team can be found the full seasons match fees will be due.
- If a team does not wish to continue for the new season then a two-week termination notice must be given to the relevant league organiser before the start of the new season or the team will be automatically be placed in the new season.
CANCELLING A GAME:
- If a team cancels a match with 5 days’ notice there will be no charge but will still lose the fixture 5-0. SoccerPitch operate a flexi-squad system and teams are expected to field a team weekly, a team can only cancel 2 matches per season. If a team cancels more than twice per season that they will be charged the match fee regardless of giving notice.
- If 5 days’ prior notice is not given then full match fee will be payable, by debit card and the team will lose the fixture 5-0.
- If a team fails to attend without informing SoccerPitch and their opponents do not play a game, 2 match fees will be payable to cover both teams fees by debit card. I acknowledge that participation in the League is at the teams own risk.
- I agree for my team to receive texts of SoccerPitch updates relating to news, issues and promotions.